Wednesday 30 January 2013

Great feedback from recent customers.

I wanted to say thank you for the wonderful candles - they were fantastic and went down very well with the family at Christmas time.  I kept one of the lavender ones for myself and have been burning it in the living room - it smells delicious! Thank you also for the fantastic tea light samples.  They have been a great success and have a very good burn time (6-8 hours).
Kate, Edinburgh

I bought a really lovely lemongrass candle from you last Saturday at St Abbs!. I had a girlie get together last night and had your candle burning and everyone LOVED it. I was  so impressed that your candles burn right down until nothing left!!
Pam, Berwickshire.

I really enjoyed visiting you at St Abbs this afternooon.
I would very much like to buy some more cup and saucer candles, if you still have any left for presents. I thought that they were lovely.
Kind regards, Marilyn

No comments: